大家说英语 第637期:柬埔寨的吴哥(在线收听

Conversation A

对话A

Rob: Today we are talking to Trina Travel. Trina loves to travel!

罗布:今天我们要和翠娜·特拉维尔聊一聊。翠娜很喜欢旅行!

Trina: Thanks for having me.

翠娜:感谢你邀请我。

Rob: Where are you traveling these days?

罗布:你最近都去哪里旅游了?

Trina: I'm exploring lost cities.

翠娜:我在探索失落之城。

Rob: Lost cities?

罗布:失落之城?

Trina: Yes. I'm leading a lost city tour next month.

翠娜:是啊,我下个月要带团开始失落之城旅行。

Rob: What is a lost city?

罗布:失落之城是什么呀?

Trina: Most lost cities are ancient cities. But people don't live in them anymore, so they are abandoned.

翠娜:大多数的失落之城都是古老的城市。可是现在已经没有人居住,所以遭到了废弃。

Conversation B

对话B

Rob: That sounds exciting! Which city are you going to next month?

罗布:听起来很令人兴奋!你下个月要去哪一座城市?

Trina: I'm going to Angkor in Cambodia.

翠娜:我要去柬埔寨的吴哥。

Rob: That's very famous! Was it a big city?

罗布:那里很有名!那曾经是一座大城市吗?

Trina: Yes! It covered at least 1,000 square kilometers. More than one million people lived there.

翠娜:是啊!那座城市占地至少一千平方公里,那时居民超过一百万人。

Rob: Wow! And it's ancient?

罗布:哇!那是一座古城吗?

Trina: Yes. It was an important city 800-1,000 years ago.

翠娜:是啊,那里在八百至一千年前曾经是一座重要城市。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/553839.html