福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第10集 The Leviathan(15)(在线收听

你不打算把那个留下吗

Y-You're not leaving that

这只是我捡回家的东西

No, this is just something I picked up for my place.

我觉得这样不好

I'm not okay with this.

你不喜欢挂在那儿吗

You don't like where it's hanging

你偷了一幅价值五千万美元的油画

You stole a $50 million painting.

我没偷 我只是把它的归期拖延了

I did not steal it, I'm just delaying its return.

如果我要通宵

If I'm going to spend the evening

阅读法院笔录的话 我想有

reading court transcripts, I might as well do it

杰作的陪伴

in the company of a masterpiece.

它真的让房间变得紧凑了

It really ties the room together.

明早的第一件事就是

Well, you're gonna take that back to the Aster Museum

你要去把它还给阿斯特博物馆

first thing in the morning.

我的电话怎么会在那儿

What's my phone doing up here

奥伦

Hey, Oren.

乔恩

Joan.

终于能见着你了

I'm so excited to see you.

-我很想你 -我也想你

- I miss you, sis. - I miss you, too,

不过妈妈没跟你说我要工作吗

but didn't mom tell you I'm on a job

她说了 可我收到你的短信

She did, but I just got your text.

-说你会来 -我发的

- It said you're coming. - From me

是啊 你说你会来吃晚饭

Yeah, you're coming to dinner.

-还会带你的客户 -我的客户

- You're bringing your client. - My client

No, I... well...

乔恩

Oh, come on, Joan.

来吧

Tell me you'll be there.

Uh, I... Yeah.

我会去

Yeah, yeah, I'll be there.

我们明天再聊

We'll talk tomorrow, okay

爱你

Okay. Love you. Bye.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555346.html