福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(5)(在线收听

福尔摩斯 过来

Holmes. Come on.

我不知道说什么 人人都喜欢泰瑞

I don't know what to say. Everybody loved Teri.

我女儿很受打击

My poor daughter is devastated.

我们不知道是谁杀了她

Neither one of us can figure out why anyone would hurt her.

珀赛尔先生 我们想了解一下

Mr. Purcell, we-we have to ask

您和您妻子的关系如何

how was your relationship with your wife

你是因为怀疑我

Are you asking me that

才这么问吗

because you think I did it

我们只是了解情况

No, no, we're just trying to get the whole picture.

我爱我的妻子

I loved my wife.

我们感情一直很好

Things have been as great as they always were.

但你最近都睡沙发上

Yet you've been sleeping on the couch lately.

沙发垫整体都有

The cushions are compressed

挤压痕迹 而不仅仅是中间的位置

all the way across, not just in the middle,

如果坐在上面 只有中间有挤压痕迹

like they are when someone sits on them.

你已经在沙发上

Someone of your height and weight

睡了很久吧

has been lying there for long periods.

我失眠

I have insomnia.

我在这里看电视不会影响泰瑞

I can watch TV out here without keeping Teri up.

你真贴心

That's very considerate of you.

但这是谎话

And... untrue.

客房洗手间的湿毛巾

The damp towels and the presence of your toiletries

和你的洗漱用品显示

in the guest bathroom-- they suggest that your wife

你的妻子已经完全不让你

has banished you completely

进入主卧了

from the master bedroom.

不是

No.

鉴于你最近失业了

Stress in the marriage is to be expected,

你们的婚姻状况很紧张

given your current unemployment.

等等 你怎么知道...

Wait, I'm sorry. H-How did you...

电影票

Movie ticket. It's, uh...

昨天的 星期一的

Yesterday. Monday.

是午后场

It's for a matinee.

你的打印机上都是

Hmm Also, your printer is full

高质量的卡片材料

of high-end card stock.

这是打印简历用的纸

That's... that's resume paper.

你在找工作

You're looking for a job.

爸爸

Dad

你还好吗

Are you okay

卡莉 亲爱的

Carly, hon,

麻烦你给客人们倒点水

could you please get our guests some water

好的

Yeah.

当然可以

Yeah, of course.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555371.html