福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(7)(在线收听

显然他对自己的不在场证明很有信心

He clearly has great confidence in his alibi.

我从他身上看到的不是"我是凶手"

And when I look at him, I don't see "killer,"

而是"能奈我何"

I see "Blah."

想找关于受害者的有用线索吗

You want the scoop on our victim

找她谈谈

Talk to her.

为什么要找她谈

She's worth talking to because

她在隆冬时节修剪万年青

She's trimming an evergreen in the middle of winter.

应该在六月修剪才对

You're supposed to do it June.

在城外郊区 唯一比保养草坪更重要的

And the only thing more important than a well-maintained lawn

就是八卦闲谈

in the suburbs is gossip.

泰瑞是个可爱的女人

Teri was a lovely woman.

很多人都这么认为

Lots of people thought so.

尤其是男人

Men, especially.

言下之意 你是不是特指某个男人呢

Uh, was there any particular man you're referring to

我可不想在大庭广众下说这些

Oh, I wouldn't want to speak out of school.

当然

Of course you wouldn't.

我觉得泰瑞有婚外情

I think Teri was having an affair.

以前有个很英俊的男人经常来找她

A very handsome man used to drop by a lot.

特别是奧利弗不在家的时候

Always when Oliver wasn't home.

当然是在他失业之前

Before he lost his job, of course.

能描述一下他的长相吗

Could you describe him

我有更猛的料

Oh, I can do better than that.

我朋友希拉搬去牛津住

My, uh, friend Sheila lives over on Oxford.

她不信我说的

She refused to believe me when I told her

"大圣人泰瑞"和一个男人纠缠不清

that "Saint Teri" was entertaining a gentleman caller.

所以我拍了这张照片作证据

So I took this picture as proof.

就像我说的 很英俊 是吧

Like I said: handsome, right

他的车牌照真是特别

His license plate is particularly fetching.

抱歉 我只是... 太惊讶了

I'm sorry, I'm... I'm just... I'm stunned.

泰瑞... 是个大好人

Teri was an... she was an amazing person.

这里创立之初 她就来志愿工作

She volunteered here from the very beginning.

Please.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555373.html