福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(11)(在线收听

打扰

Excuse me.

我们能坐在一起喝一杯吗

Might we offer you a drink and some company

喝一杯也不错

Oh, a drink would be lovely.

太好了 那我们开门见山

Excellent. Now that's out of the way.

我和我的朋友想知道

My friend and I were wondering

让你和我们睡一觉的费用是多少

what you might charge to sleep with us.

开玩笑的

Just kidding.

我们和警方一起工作 我们想知道

We work with the police, and, uh, we were wondering

你或者和你一起工作的姑娘们知不知道

if you or any of your fellow working girls might know

昨晚谁在酒店里杀了经理

who killed the manager in the hotel last night.

对不起 我觉得你找错人了

Oh, I'm sorry. I think that you have wrong idea about me.

是吗 我明白你的着装

Do I now I know your clothes--

你穿得像经验丰富的女商人

they say sophisticated businesswoman,

但是你衣服上的细线说明

but the faint line across your thighs says

你穿着长筒吊袜腰带

garter belt with stockings.

而且你向这里的几乎每一个未婚男人

And you've made meaningful eye contact

都抛过媚眼 包括那些有啤酒肚的

with almost every unattached man in here, even the paunchy ones.

那现在 我是要

Now, should I alert

请保安留意你

security to your presence,

或者你也许不介意

or would you mind just-just answering

回答我几个问题

just a couple of questions, hmm

你想知道什么

What do you want to know

我说过了 昨晚酒店经理被杀了

As I said, the manager of the hotel was killed last night.

我们在调查

We're investigating the possibility

你们的一个经理

that one of your managers

涉入其中的可能性

may have had something to do with it.

他们怎么会想要杀了泰瑞

Why would any of those guys want to kill Teri

-那么说你认识她了 -当然

- So, you knew her - Of course.

我们都认识 但是相信我

We all did. But trust me,

我们的经理是不会招惹她的

none of our managers would ever lay a finger on her.

一辈子都不会

Not in a million years.

你怎么这么肯定

How can you be so sure

因为 她是我们很多人在这工作的原因

Because... she was the reason that most of us worked here.

有人告诉我们她因为几个房客的抱怨

We were told that she-she chased you all out

就把你们赶走

because some of the hotel guests complained.

她只是帮我们保持低调

Oh, she just helped us to keep a lower profile.

她会在背后偷偷告诉我们

She would sneak us in the back,

让我们从服务电梯上去见客户

put us up in the service elevators to meet the clients.

她希望我们留下

She wanted us here.

如果你们两个也想尝试一下的话

Now, if you two decide you ever do want a date...

打我电话

call me.

我想我们会玩得很开心的

I think we'd have some fun.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555636.html