福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(18)(在线收听

我不知道该怎样

Wow. Yeah, I don't know how

才能不去看你说的这些

I'm ever going to unsee any of that.

你给谁打电话

What What, who are you calling

格雷森警监

Captain Gregson.

我们得马上回到珀塞尔家里

We need to go back to the Purcell home immediately.

就因为一些法国小伙抹太多除臭剂

Why Because some French guy is putting on too much deodorant

不是因为录像上这些人做了些什么

It's not what the people in these videos are doing,

华生 是因为他们的对话

Watson, it's what they're saying.

你相当不错 你知道吗

You're quite good, you know that

前几天你让我我功而返

You really had me going the other day.

我没听明白

Beg your pardon

你们的口音 穿着

Your accent, your attire,

装饰 都想要表明你们是美国人

your decor-- it all virtually screams "Average American."

但你们都不是

Except you're neither, are you

能有人告诉我到底是怎么回事吗

Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here

你是个间谍

Yeah, you're a... A spy.

还有你已故的老婆也是

So was your late wife.

什么

What

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555643.html