福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(23)(在线收听

但我为俄罗斯对外情报局工作了20

But I worked 20 years for the SVR,

生活在谎言中

living a lie.

我希望我的女儿能过不同的生活

I wanted more for my daughter.

-你和你妻子在这件事上意见一致吗 -

- You and your wife see eye to eye on that - No.

泰瑞想告诉卡莉真相

Teri wanted to tell Carly.

对泰瑞来说 为俄罗斯工作

To Teri, serving Russia was

依然是排在第一位的

still the highest calling.

这个分歧一定很难解决

That's got to be a hard disagreement to resolve.

是很难

It was.

所以我以暴露身份相威胁

And so I... threatened to expose the operation.

在俄罗斯对外情报局利用我女儿之前

Said I'd take my chances with the U.S. Government

我会先向美国政府说出真相

before I let the SVR use my daughter.

这样就可以让泰瑞和杰弗里放弃

That was enough to shut Teri and Geoffrey up.

杰弗里·西尔弗 你的上级吗

Geoffrey Silver, your handler

我相信这是确凿的指证

I believe that constitutes a positive I.D.

证明西尔弗先生参与了间谍活动

on Mr. Silver's involvement in e.

我不知道是谁杀了泰瑞

Look, I don't know who killed Teri,

来电

卡莉·珀塞尔

只要你们不牵扯到卡莉

but I'll plead guilty to the rest of it,

我会对所有指控认罪

tell you everything I know,

告诉你们我知道的一切

but only if you leave Carly alone.

她是无辜的

She's innocent.

给我一个书面保证 我就全听你们的

Put that in writing, and I'm yours.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555648.html