福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(12)(在线收听

你是妓女吗

Are you a hooker

不是

No.

我了解福尔摩斯的作风

I know how Holmes rolls.

是啊 因为你是他的同伴

Right. 'Cause you're his associate.

其实我还从没进来过

Hey... I've never actually been inside this place.

你是怎么认识夏洛克的

So, how do you know Sherlock

前阵子 我和一个兄弟

A while back, me and a buddy

在华盛顿广场公园那偷东西

were scamming on Washington Square Park.

我去找人搭讪 莱文趁机偷他们钱包

I'd chat the folks up, Levon'd steal their wallets.

没人发现我们 除了福尔摩斯

No one made us except for Holmes.

他让我们把东西还回去

He told us to give the stuff back.

不过他也没告发我们

But he didn't turn us in.

他只是偶尔利用一下我们

Now he just uses us sometimes.

他利用你们是什么意思

What do you mean he uses you

先前他来找我和几个兄弟

Little earlier he came up to me and a few of my boys

让我们帮他调查几家酒店 找这个男人

and told us to check out a few hotels, look for this guy.

悬赏几百块

Said he had a few hundred for whoever could find him.

我找到他了 所以我来这拿钱

And I found him-- so I'm here to collect.

如果他就是那个人 那他很危险

If this is who I think it is, he's dangerous.

你不应该接近他

You shouldn't have been near him.

福尔摩斯警告我们一定要在公众场所调查

Yeah, Holmes warned us about sticky to the public places.

我跟踪了他 还逮着机会和他搭讪

I followed him, even got him to talk to me,

所以我敢肯定就是他

so I could be sure it was him.

他是英国人 就像福尔摩斯说的

He's a Brit, just like Holmes said.

他快回来了吗

Is he gonna be here soon

我想找他拿钱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555670.html