福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(16)(在线收听

直到那天

Not until I walked in

我走进犯罪现场

on that crime scene the other day.

看到M的杰作

I saw M's handiwork.

我才意识到我得到了第二次机会

I realized I'd been given a second chance.

这就是为什么那天

Is that why you didn't want me to help you

你不想让我看M的档案吗

with the M files the other day

因为你知道我会看见艾琳的名字

Because you knew I'd see Irene's name

并且意识到你在打鬼主意

and realize you were up to something

我是唯一能将二者联系起来的人

I was the only one who could make that connection.

我希望我们从来没有进行过这段对话

I'd hoped we would never have to have this conversation.

我不想你认为 你要对我必须做的事

I don't want you feeling responsible for something

负责任

that I have to do.

你骗了我

You lied to me

因为你知道你计划做的事是错误的

because you know what you're planning to do is wrong.

如果你考虑跟着我的话

If you were considering following me,

我坚决劝告你不要这么做

I strongly advise against it.

我不会跟着你的

I'm not gonna follow you.

但是你知道

But you know

我会打电话给格雷森警监

that I'm gonna have to call Captain Gregson.

你做你认为应做的事 华生

You do as you feel you must, Watson.

我也一样

I'll do the same.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555674.html