福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第12集 M.(19)(在线收听

我希望你不介意被

I hope you don't mind being

正面绑起来 我知道你喜欢站在

hung right-side up-- I know you prefer the opposite

受害者的对面

for your victims.

你想好从哪儿开始了吗

You figured out where you're gonna start yet

还没

I have not.

我想过要用

I had hoped to use the...

蜜蜂来凑活凑活 但是我想到

bees in some fashion, but then it occurred to me

你可能会过敏

you might be allergic.

经过这么多波折

After all this trouble,

我不喜欢我们的乐趣这么快就结束

I'd hate for our fun to be over too soon.

那太令人遗憾了

That would be a pity.

不过我对你有点惊讶

Bit surprised at you, though.

我以为你是纸上谈兵的家伙

I thought you as more of a by-the-book kind of bloke.

为什么要带我来这里

So, why here, huh

为什么不直接把我送进监狱

Why not take me straight to the nick

我以为你知道的

I think you know why.

我觉得我不知道

I think I don't.

艾琳

Irene.

假装不知道这个名字

Pretending the name isn't familiar to you

对你没什么好处

will not make things any easier for you.

阿迪森

Addison

艾德勒

Adler.

艾琳·艾德勒

Irene Adler.

在她的公寓被杀

Got killed in her flat,

在康登水闸那里 大约一年半以前

Camden Lock, about a year and a half ago.

很抱歉让你失望了 兄弟

Sorry to disappoint you, mate,

但那不是我

but it wasn't me.

当然不是你

No, of course it wasn't.

有可能是另一个带着三角架的

It was probably the other blood-draining madman

着魔的疯子

with the tripod device, hmm

我当时在布里克斯顿蹲了六个月监狱

I was banged up in Brixton for six months.

肯定没机会下手

Not for the killing, of course.

我和一个曼联的球迷有点误会

I had a misunderstanding with a Man United fan.

他到处诋毁阿森纳

He was running around slagging off the Arsenal.

我没打残他 只是把他稍微痛扁了一顿

Didn't paralyze him. I just bashed him up a bit.

当我在做这些的时候

And while I was doing the stretch,

看到报纸上说臭名昭著的M又出现了

read in the papers that the notorious "M" had struck again.

想想看我有多惊喜

Imagine my surprise.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555677.html