《遇见你之前》精讲 03(在线收听

A month's money. That's big of him

一个月的工资他可真大方

Given she's worked like a Trojan in that café for the past six years

她可是在那家咖啡馆吃苦耐劳干了六年

He's closing down, love. He had no choice

咖啡馆倒闭了他也是走投无路啊

What the hell is she gonna do now?

那现在她该怎么办

Treena can't get any more hours in the flower shop

特里娜在花店也就能挣那么点钱

Lou will get another job. She has a lot of potential

路会找到别的工作的她很有潜力的

There are no jobs Josie I should know

根本没工作可找的乔茜这我最清楚了

Look, I'm just saying, we needed that money

我只是说 我们很需要钱

Let's not panic, eh?

先别着急好吗

She'll find something. Won't you, Lou?

她会找到工作的是吧路

That's it, Callum! Go on!

漂亮卡勒姆加油

Run with me, babe!

跟我一起跑吧宝贝

Come on! Na nah.

来吧 不要

Only got two laps to go. Oh God!

只剩两圈了 天哪

You just gotta get back out there

你只需要重回求职市场

Think what you wanna do

想想自己想做些什么

Estate agent maybe

房地产经理人

Shop assistant Catering

售货员餐饮

Do we have to discuss this again?

又要讨论这个吗

Well you can't just mope around

你不能就这样消沉下去啊

All the best entrepreneurs, they fight their way back from rockbottom

所有的优秀企业家都是从底层一步一步拼出来的

Just look at me eh!

就比如我

Oh! But I'm not you Pat

帕 我和你不一样

I toast tea cakes

我只会烤茶点

Look can't you slow down?

你能不能跑慢点

I'm wearing the wrong bra

我没穿对内衣

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555839.html