《遇见你之前》精讲 50(在线收听

Hello?

我回来啦

Whoo! Jesus, mum, hello! Too much?

天哪 妈妈 是不是太正式了

Oh, sod it, I don't care

我才不在乎

We are celebrating, Lou

我们在庆祝呢 路

I've got a job!

我找到工作了

Dad, that is fantastic!

爸爸真是太棒了

You are looking at the new Head of Maintenance at the castle

你面前的这位是城堡的新任维修主管

God, that's just

天哪 这真是

I know, I know

我知道 我知道

Mr. Traynor rang me himself

特里纳先生亲自给我打的电话

So I'm starting tomorrow morning, month's trial

我明天早上开始上班 一个月试用期

Isn't it brilliant? It's good money, Lou

是不是很棒 而且薪水也不错 路

And he gets his own van

他还有自己的小货车了

See you

再见

Okay

好吧

I thought you'd be pleased

但我以为你会开心来着

No, I am! I am pleased

是的 我是挺开心的

I just, I don't know, I feel weird

我只是觉得有点奇怪

Well, don't

没必要

Your dad needed a job, mine needed a head of maintenance

你爸需要工作 而我正好需要一个维修主管

Yeah, but it's just the timing

但是这时间也太巧了

It's just a bit

就是有点

It's good

没什么

Your dad will be great

你爸会干得很好的

And it means

而且这意味着

It means what?

意味着什么

It means, It means

这意味着

one day you can go off and spread your wings without worrying about everyone else

哪天你想展翅高飞的时候 就不用担心家人了

Put yourself first for once

这下可以为自己打算了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555886.html