《遇见你之前》精讲 57(在线收听

I'm guessing she didn't do your tubes

她是不是没有帮你换导尿管

She did manage to get the porter to help me into bed

她倒是叫门房帮忙把我搬上床了

This is not good, mate. You're sweating

情况可不妙 你在出汗

Look at me. How's your eyesight?

看着我 你的视力正常吗

I'm pretty sure you're Nathan. Am I right?

我很确定你是南森 对吧

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've been on the drink. Am I right?

我很确定你喝酒了 对吧

I'll be fine

我不会有事的

Jesus, Will

天啊 威尔

We had a nice time

我们玩得很开心

You what?

你说什么

I'm not coming to Xtreme whatever it's called to Norway

我不去那个极限什么的了 不去挪威了

They need me at work!

他们要我工作

But you said you'd support me

但你说过你会支持我的

I am supporting you, Patrick!

我在支持你呀 帕特里克

I hate cycling and you know I do

你知道我有多讨厌骑车的

But there's this trip I've got to go on with Will

但是我要跟威尔去旅行

Why can't they just get an agency nurse?

他就不能找个护士吗

Because it's my job!

因为这就是我的工作啊

What is this, Lou?

什么情况路

Your job seems to take priority over everything these days

最近你的工作变得比什么都重要了

Patrick, this is important, okay? Trust me

帕特里克这很重要的好吗 相信我

But it's Norway!

这可是挪威啊

It's meant to be our holiday!

本应该是我们去度假的

I just can't

我去不了

Oh, Pat

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555893.html