《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(9)(在线收听

Nuck.

努克

Nucky.

努基

Oh. What time is it?

现在几点了

2:30.

两点半

Nucky, are you up?

努基,你要起床吗

What the fuck's the matter?

到底有什么事

There's a lady waiting to see you.

有位女士等着要见你

She's been waiting over an hour.

她已经等了一个多小时了

She says it is urgent. She's pregnant.

她说是件要紧事,她有身孕

What?

什么

You met her last night. Last night?

你昨晚才见过她, 昨晚

She saw you talk or something.

她说她昨晚听了你的演讲还是什么

Ah ah! The Tempremence League.

明白了,在女性戒酒联盟大会上

Why didn't you say so?

你刚刚为什么不说

I just did.

我这不是说了吗

"Pregnant woman here to see you"

你刚才说, "有位怀孕的女士要见你"

Give me a fucking nosebleed.

惊了我一身冷汗

I, I, II would never

我,我以后再也不

I am so sorry. I would never inter

真抱歉,我再也不

interinterrupt.

打,打扰你们了

I go. I...

我这就走,我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555975.html