《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(14)(在线收听

Where have you been? I was, um...

你去哪儿了, 我

Get in the house.

给我进去

Who the hell is that?

那人到底是谁

Gather around and behold, ladies and gentlemen.

女士们先生们,都过来看看

The catch of the day! For Neptune yields

今日大丰收

The treasures from his watery kingdom:

波塞冬从他的王宫里给大家带丰厚的礼物

Sea bass, eel, blue crabs,

有海鲈鱼,鳗鱼和青蟹

king mackerel and flounder...

马鲛和比目鱼

Nucky.

努克

Bill McCoy, as I live and breathe.

比尔·麦考伊,我怎么会忘了你

Have you been up north lately?

你最近去北边了吗

Funny you should ask.

难得你这么关心我

I just got back a little souvenir shopping.

我刚捎了些纪念品回来

There are things you just can't get back home anymore.

总有东西永远带不回来

A load's coming in tomorrow night.

明晚有一批货要靠岸

Canadian club, straight from the distillery.

刚从加拿大酒吧的酿酒厂里运出来

500 crates at 100 clams per.

总共500箱,叫价每箱100

That's a nice even number.

这数挺吉利

It keeps the arithmetic easy.

算起来也简洁

I am a simple fisherman, after all.

我只不过是个头脑简单的渔夫

Not anymore, you're not.

你才不是

"And he took the loaves and fishes,

而后他拿来饼和鱼

Looked at his disciples and said,

对着他的门徒说[出自《约翰福音》

'fuck it. We're goin' into the whiskey business.'"

得了,我们还是卖酒去

How much for the whole kaboodle?

要价多少

It's a big city, Billy boy, a lot of thirsty people.

比利小子,大城市里渴的人多着呢

40 grand.

四万美元吧

35 and we'll do it once a week.

三万五,我每周进一次货

What does that come to a crate?

这样下来一箱才多少钱

A fuck of a lot more than you're paying for it. That's for sure.

肯定比你第一手价钱高的多

Do we have a deal or no?

成交吗

Dirty chiseler.

你这投机取巧的坏商人

You'll hear from my brother about the particulars.

细节找我弟弟谈

Where are you going? I thought we were having a drink.

你要去哪儿,我以为咱要去喝一杯呢

I already got what I wanted. What the fuck would we talk about?

我已经如愿以偿了,还有什么可谈的

Say, nucky,

努克

about that thing. What thing?

关于那件事, 哪件事

The thing I wanted to talk to you about.

就是我想跟你说的那件事

wait, I gotta get cigarettes.

等等,我先抽个烟

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555980.html