《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(20)(在线收听

Fella goes to divorce court.

一家伙去离婚法庭

The judge says

法官说

"I've decided to give your wife $25 a week."

我决定判你,每周支付妻子二十五美元

Fella says "That's mighty swell of you, judge.

那小子说,您真好,法官大人

I'll try to send her a few clams myself now and again."

我会时不时给她送点钱的

Clams? Money.

蛤蜊吗, 是钱

Clams, money, capiro?

蛤蜊等于钱,明白了吗

Money, capiro?

钱,明白吗

You should put it in some lobster too, no?

应该用龙虾表示,不好吗

No!

不好

No no no. None for me.

不好,我不要

You're a lawabiding citizen, eh?

你是个守法好公民吧

No, teetotaler. Never touch it.

禁酒主义者,从不沾酒

He's the lightweight.

他不胜酒力

I like to stay sharp at the tables.

我喜欢在酒桌上保持睿智

Yeah, sharp. The way he wins, he wants to be sharp.

睿智,他的成功之道,他想睿智

Last year he clear $2 million

他去年仅世界职棒大赛上

just for the world series alone, eh?

就花了两百万美元吧

Two milliones. And they call that one Lucky.

两百万, 他们叫他唯一的拉吉(最幸运的人)

What do you think I'm sitting next to him for?

那我身旁这位是谁

Hey, boy, do you have any Caruso records?

服务生,有卡罗索的唱片吗

Enrico Caruso? That's fine.

恩里克·卡罗索, 算了

Caruso, no? Go find some and play it.

没有吗, 去找找,放一下

Put it on, eh? Tell the boys.

快去放, 告诉服务生

It's like funeral music here.

这儿的音乐像葬礼曲

How's the chow, fellas?

味道如何,伙计们

Fine. Delicious.

不错, 美味

Oh, ma, she's the best, eh?

她是最棒的

You should come to my restaurant sometime, eh? Sure.

欢迎光顾我的餐厅, 没问题

I treat you nice, eh? If you like to eat, you eat.

我对你不错吧,想吃就吃,别客气

If you don't like to eat...

不想吃的话

Who doesn't like to eat?

谁不想吃

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555986.html