《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(26)(在线收听

Hey, slow down, champ. You buy me candy.

慢点跑,小家伙, 给我买糖糖

No taffy. He looks like fatty Arbuckle Jr.

不行,胖得跟"大胖"阿巴克尔的儿子似的

Hey! No no no, sweetie, sweetie.

喂, 宝贝,别乱跑

This way, sweetie. Come here.

别往里跑, 来,过来

This way. Come here, Tommy.

出来, 过来,汤米

Stay with daddy. come here.

让爸爸抱, 来吧

Maybe we should get a photo.

咱也该照张全家福了

No, I don't feel like it today.

算了,今天没心情

James Darmody? Ma'am.

詹姆斯·达莫迪吧,女士您好

That's right. Special agent Van Alden,

我是, 我是范·奥尔登

Bureau of Internal Revenue.

国税局特别探员

Can I help you? Perhaps.

找我有事吗, 没错

Will you come with me? Jimmy.

跟我们走一趟吧, 吉米

It's okay, dear. Go on home.

没事,亲爱的,你先回家吧

What's this about?

到底什么事

It's fine. I'll see you at home.

没事的,晚点就回去

Thank you, ma'am.

谢谢合作,女士

Distinguished Service Cross,

曾获铜十字英勇勋章

Battle of Saint...

参与了圣...

How do you say this? Mihiel.

这怎么念的, 米耶尔

Seems to me

在我看来

You're a man on the come.

你凯旋后混得不太好啊

I'm doing all right.

还行吧

College man too Princeton.

受过高等教育,曾就读普林斯顿大学

For a while.

念过一阵子

Am I in trouble or something?

我惹上什么麻烦了吗

Guilty conscience?

做贼心虚了吗

You mind telling me what a gogetter like you

像你这么个有进取心的年轻人

is doing working for a crook like Thompson?

为什么要在汤普森这恶棍手下干

It's not like that.

不是这样的

Mr. Thompson is a pillar of our community.

汤普森先生是社会的中流砥柱

Tell it to Sweeney.

谁信你的鬼话

We know all about him and his little fiefdom.

他那点猫腻我们一清二楚

The election rigging, the graft

选举舞弊,受贿

None of which we're interested in.

这些小打小闹我们都没兴趣

What are you interested in? Liquor...

那你们对什么有兴趣, 酒

Its illegal importation and manufacture.

无论进口还是生产都是非法的

How'd you like to come work for the Bureau?

不如和局里合作一次,你意下如何

I got a bum leg. Suppose I say you don't?

我没任何价值, 要是我说你有呢

You got a wife, young son at home.

你家有娇妻,儿子尚年幼

It's an honorable profession, James,

为国效力是何等荣耀,詹姆斯

Plenty of room for advancement.

而且前途无量

It's a godly pursuit.

这是个神圣的工作

Could I have one of those cigarettes?

能给我根烟抽吗

Give him a light. Sure.

给他点上, 是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555992.html