《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(28)(在线收听

Where is he? Eating with the Italian fellow.

他在哪, 跟那意大利人吃饭呢

I didn't want to say nothing, but this Rothstein's a cheater.

我不想多嘴,但这个罗斯坦是个老千

Honestly, if he wasn't who he is,

实话实说,要不是碍着他的身份

they'd have found him in a fucking alley.

我早他妈把他干掉了

Well, he is who he is. That's why I called.

但他身份确实特殊, 所以我打给你

You fellows ever hear of sleep?

哥几个都不困吗

Who can sleep with all this excitement?

赢钱赢的这么爽哪里睡得着

I heard you had a luck strick

我听说您手气不错

Luck had nothing to do with it.

跟运气没有关系

I'm a skilled player is what he means.

他的意思是我牌技很好

That's what I hear. Mmm, so?

我听着也是这意思, 那么

What's all this about cutting me off?

为什么不让我玩了

It's not that. It's a small house.

不是啦,我们是小本经营

We just can't handle your kind of action right now.

这么大手笔我们可吃不消

Your credit's good with me.

在我看来贵庄可是实力雄厚啊

Why don't we get to know each other better?

那看来你还不怎么了解状况

I don't think I like what I'm hearing.

这话我就不爱听了

Maybe you shouldn't be listening to the grownups' conversations.

或许大人在这说话你就该一边凉快去

How is that? Charlie, sit down.

你什么意思, 查理,坐下

Charlie Charlie.

查理,查理

As of now, you owe me

到目前为止,你欠我

Well, 93 grand.

九万三千美金

Less 60 for tonight's load knocks it to 33.

减去那六万的货款,还有三万三千

So you could keep playing then.

你还可以继续玩呢

I don't gamble where I don't feel welcome.

主人家不欢迎,我玩着也没意思

I'm sorry you feel that way.

没让您尽兴,招呼不周了

Cash him out.

给他兑现

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555994.html