《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(33)(在线收听

Mr.Thompson, I was just coming to see you.

汤普森先生,我特地来找您

I'm sorry, I'm late for a meeting.

很抱歉,我有个会议要迟到了

I really just wanted to drop this off.

我只是想把这个交给你

I'm on my way to the hospital.

我现在要去医院

Nothing serious, I hope? One of our members

希望您并无大恙, 是我们的一个成员

Mrs. Schroeder. She suffered an injury.

施罗德夫人,她受了点伤

Lost her child.

孩子流掉了

What was the manner of injury?

什么样的事故

I'm really not at liberty to say.

我实在不方便说

Into the dark oblivion where there ain't no use a'living

陷入黑暗末日,生命毫无意义

Then you can lay me low down in the ground

你将我坠入地底

where not a soul can get around

没有灵魂游荡的地方

Take away my cake, take away my pie

夺走我的蛋糕,夺走我的馅饼

Take away my taste and even take away my eyeball

夺走我的味觉,还夺走了我的视觉

But lordy

但是,老天啊

But lordy, Mr.Man

老天啊,黑马王子

Now don't you take away those blues.

为什么不夺走这忧郁

Commodore?

准将

Mr. Nucky here to see you.

努基先生求见

Well, send him in, for god's sake.

看在上帝的份上,让他进来

Quite the shitstorm you got on your hands, eh, Mr.Treasurer?

翻手为云覆手为雨啊,司库先生

Well, good morning to you, too.

你也早上好呀

These bodies in the woods

我猜,这些人

I assume belong to your friend in New York?

都是你在纽约的朋友干掉的

Rothstein's men.

是罗斯坦的手下

I don't understand why you got involved.

真不明白你为什么掺和进来

Yes, you do!

你当然不明白

It was a favor to Chicago.

这是帮芝加哥的忙

That plus Rothstein's numbers were right.

罗斯坦的事也算在内

Till he buggered you in the ass.

早晚他会把你干掉

Fucking Rothstein.

该死的罗斯坦

By Henry fucking Ford.

亨利·福特写的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555999.html