《愤怒的小鸟》精讲25(在线收听

  We could really use you right about now. Wait, actually...Hey, Chuck! It's Red! Zip on down here! Hey, Chuck's mom. Can your son come out to play?

  我们现在真的需要你的帮助 这个可以有 嘿 飞镖 我是胖红 给你一秒钟 嘿 飞镖妈妈 我能找你儿子出去玩吗?

  All of this does not just happen on its own.

  我的美貌可不是随便得来的

  Hey. Just taking a shower. Bomb, buddy, TMI.

  我刚在冲澡 这信息量还真是大

  Now, I'm telling you, something isn't kosher with these pigs. And it's up to us to figure it out.

  我告诉你们 这些猪身上绝对有什么蹊跷 我们有责任要调查个清楚

  Figure what out, exactly?

  我们查得清楚什么呢?

  I don't know, maybe they're just being innovative. Go ahead. All aboard!

  不知道 也许他们只是喜欢玩 开始吧 全体跳伞

  Does seem a little odd, though.

  虽然看起来很二

  Nailed it! Flawless.

  成功了 完美

  Come on, does none of this seem wrong to you guys? I'll tell you this, if anyone knows what these pigs are up to... Hey! ...it's Mighty Eagle.

  拜托 你们就一丁点也不觉得古怪吗? 告诉你们 要说谁能看出这些猪的企图 那就是无敌神鹰

  Mighty Eagle! Take that, tree! Eat my foot! Tasty! Yum, yum, yum! Mighty Eagle! Peekaboo. Hello, Bird Island! You're welcome.

  无敌神鹰 看招吧 小树 吃无敌脚 美味 无敌神鹰 性感不? 你们好 小鸟岛 不必谢我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556407.html