《愤怒的小鸟》精讲36(在线收听

  It's Chuck time!

  飞镖 来了

  Get to the ship! Move 'em out! Catch.

  快上船 快点走 接住

  Can everybody please stop partying? There are eggs being stolen! Matilda, we need your help. The pigs are stealing our eggs!

  大家别开派对了 你们的蛋被人偷了 白姐姐 我们需要你的帮助 那些猪在偷我们的蛋

  What?

  什么?

  I'm airborne!

  我飞起来了

  We have to get back to the village! Stop dancing and start running! Hors d'oeuvres. My weakness.

  不 你需要立刻返回村子 不要再跳舞了 快赶紧跑起来 浪费可耻 爱惜粮食

  Come on, let's wrap it up.

  动作快 收工回家

  We gotta get the eggs off the ship.

  不能让他们把蛋装上船

  Yes!

  好的

  Is everyone on board? Let's go. Let's go.

  所有人都上船了吗?

  Use the trampolines. Can you get up there?

  利用那些弹跳床 你能爬上去吗?

  We've got intruders!

  发现入侵者

  What the heck are they doing?

  他们到底想干什么?

  Untie the ropes, drop the eggs in the water.

  解开绳子 让蛋掉进海里

  Get rid of 'em! Get him off of there!

  把他们甩掉 快点赶他们下去

  It's too strong. I can't break it.

  这绳子太牢固了 根本弄不断

  Bomb, blow up the chain.

  炸弹 炸断铁链

  Knock 'em down.

  击落他们

  Come on, Bomb, you can do this.Come on, Bomb, you got this. Blow up.

  加油炸弹 您能办到的 加油炸弹 你没问题的 快点爆炸

  You gotta get me mad.

  你要先让我发火

  Okay, well, then what makes you mad?

  好的 那个...什么能惹你发火?

  Try insulting me on a personal level.

  对我说一些攻击性的话

  Your poetry stinks.You're just a bad poet. And you know it.

  你写的诗跟屎一样 你没有写诗的天赋 你很清楚

  I know! I know!

  我知道我知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556418.html