《愤怒的小鸟》精讲46(在线收听

  No eggs in here. Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.

  这里没有蛋 没有没有没有

  Hey! I'm on this.

  嘿 还是我来吧

  Redrum.

  谋杀我

  Never mind.

  进错片场了

  Backup engines!

  启动备用发动机

  Wait, hold on a second.

  等等 等一下

  Wait, I know that rear end. That's Bomb.

  我知道那个屁股 是炸弹

  Yeah, Chuck, that's not his rear end, that's his face, man.

  不对 飞镖 这不是他的屁股 这是他的脸 伙计

  Sorry, Bomb.

  抱歉 炸弹

  No prob. Easy mistake to make. Thanks for getting me out.

  没关系 是很容易搞错 谢谢拉我出来

  We want eggs! We want eggs! We want eggs! We want eggs! We want eggs!

  要吃蛋 要吃蛋 要吃蛋 要吃蛋 要吃蛋

  He was sick, but then he got cured.

  被打骨折了 然后就变成了...

  These are clever pigs.

  这些猪实在是太狡猾了

  Okay, look, I'm gonna run up and tackle the pig on the left. Bomb, you could handle two. Chuck, I don't know if you can help. We gotta figure out a way to get into that room. Anyone have any bright ideas?

  听着 待会我跑过去解决左边那只猪 炸弹 你解决两只 飞镖 不知道你能不能帮上忙 现在我们必须要进入那个屋... 屋子里 你们有什么好主意吗?

  You are gonna pay for that.

  你这只笨猪 你给我回来

  What the heck just happened?

  到底是怎么回事?

  I'm sorry. You were saying?

  不好意思 你刚刚说什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556428.html