《足迹》精讲11(在线收听

  Let’s make a deal.

  我们做个交易吧。

  What deal?I break in, I steal the jewels.

  什么交易? 我闯入 偷走珠宝。

  And you agree to the divorce.

  你同意签字离婚。

  That’s the deal.Otherwise, fuck it.That’s another quid pro quo.

  这就是交易 否则免谈 那是另一个交换条件。

  But you have to shake on it.

  但必须握手才算数。

  All right.

  好吧。

  I’ll shake on it.

  我会握手。

  Here’s my hand.

  握手吧。

  Okay.

  好的。

  Okay.So, what do I do?

  好的 那我要怎么做?

  You break in.

  你闯入。

  You see that skylight up there?

  看见上面的天窗没?

  Well, that window there is the only one that the burglar alarm doesn’t touch.

  那天窗是唯一不会触发防盗警铃的入口。

  You get in there.

  你从那里进来。

  That’s pretty high up.Well, you climb a ladder.

  相当高耶那是,你得爬梯子。

  I’m not good at heights.You can do it.

  我有点恐高 你行的。

  Honestly, I know you can.

  说真的 我知道你行的。

  You’re having me on.Oh, come on.Behave like a man.

  你要害死我呀噢 拜托 像个男子汉嘛。

  You don’t have to be a hairdresser for the rest of your life.

  你不必一直做个美发师终老余生。

  You can be free, independent, take care of the woman you love.

  你可以自由的 独立的 照顾你心爱的女人。

  Listen...

  听着...

  Put this on.

  戴上这个。

  I use it to communicate with my gardener.

  我都用这跟我的园丁通话。

  Lovely.Actually, it suits you.

  可爱 事实上 这真适合你。

  This is what you do.You go outside.

  你就这么做 你走到屋外。

  Across the lawn, there’s a shed.Behind the shed, there’s a ladder.

  穿越草坪 那里有间储藏室 梯子就在它后面。

  You take the ladder, put it up against the wall of the house...

  你拿走梯子 把它靠在屋子的墙壁上...

  and I direct you through the earphone.

  我会通过耳机指示你怎么做。

  Are you with me?Well, yes .

  你明白我的话吗? 当然 是的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556555.html