157.以防万一(在线收听

Just In Case 以防万一

  A: Why are you bringing a map?

  A: 你为什么要带地图?

  B: I don't want to get lost on our hike.

  B: 我不想在远足中迷路。

  A: We won't. I have a GPS.

  A: 我们不会。我有一个GPS。

  B: There's not always signal in the mountains.

  B: 山里并不总是有信号。

  A: Maps aren't as accurate as GPS.

  A: 地图不如GPS精确。

  B: We don't always have to use the map.

  B: 我们不必总是使用地图。

  A: Why bring it, then?

  A: 那为什么要带呢?

  B: Like I said, it's just a safety tool.

  B: 就像我说的,这只是一个安全工具。

  A: I think it's just more weight in your backpack.

  A: 我想这只是你背包里的重量增加了。

  B: Better safe than sorry.

  B: 安全总比抱歉好。

  A: I can't argue with that. Let's get going.

  A: 我对此无法反驳。我们走吧。

  B: Lead the way!

  B: 带路!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdsyyydh/rcsh/556888.html