《大学之旅》精讲15(在线收听

  "Daddy/Daughter groove machine"?

  "父女感情培养机器"?

  Double Dutch Bus. We used to sing it in the car all the time.

  双截巴士 我们过去一直在车里唱

  Play it, play it, play it.

  播放

  Give me a "Ho!"

  给我个"嗬!"

  The double dutch bus going down the street

  有辆双截巴士正开过来

  Ya dig?

  你明白吗?

  And we've got to realize that you don't know what to...

  我们必须了解 你不知道什么...

  - I love this song. - I don't remember.

  - 我爱这首歌 - 我不记得

  - Come on. This was our song. - Sorry, I just don't remember.

  - 别这样 这是我们的歌 - 抱歉 我真不记得

  - Okay. That's all right. We can just talk. - Talk? About what?

  - 好吧 没关系 我们就谈谈 - 谈? 谈什么?

  Father/daughter talks. We're going to get deep, too.

  父亲和女儿的谈话 我们还要深谈

  - Deep? - Real deep.

  - 深谈? - 真正的深谈

  I mean, like, deeper than deep.

  我的意思是 比深入更深入的谈

  You know what I mean? Stuff that only we can get deep about.

  你知道我什么意思吗? 谈我们能更深入的话

  Deep!

  深谈!

  Yeah. I just hope 700 miles gives us enough time.

  我希望700英里的路程给我足够的时间

  Dad!

  爸爸!

  Oh, my goodness. Look where we are. Northwestern.

  天啊 看看我们在哪 西北大学

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556916.html