《大学之旅》精讲46(在线收听

  Don't bring me down

  不要让我失望

  No, no, no, no, no

  不 不要

  - We can do this! Okay! - Okay!

  - 我们能行! 能行! - 能行!

  We got to get to Georgetown!

  我们一定要去Georgetown!

  Okay, Daddy!

  好的 爸爸!

  All right. One!

  好 一!

  Two! Three!

  二! 三!

  Now that's a great dad!

  这才是个好父亲!

  You got me shakin', got me running away

  你让我发抖,让我想要逃跑

  Don't bring me down

  不要让我失望

  Dad! Pull the cord!

  爸! 拉绳子!

  - What? - Pull the cord!

  - 什么? - 拉绳子!

  Oh, yeah, the cord!

  啊 对了 绳子!

  Don't bring me down

  不要让我失望

  Sorry about the wedding, Lou.

  婚礼真让人遗憾 Lou

  Nice try, Phil.

  不错的心理攻击 Phil

  But you're not going to psych me out.

  不过对我不管用

  After I make this putt, you owe me $20,000.

  这球进洞后 你就欠我2万了

  Happy days are here again.

  快乐生活又再次开始了

  Look out! - Look out!

  - 当心! - 当心!

  That was weird.

  真是怪事

  What happened?

  发生什么了?

  How do you get out of this?

  你怎么掉进去了?

  Sorry about that. You okay? - You?

  - 实在抱歉 你没事吧? - 是你?

  - Oh, no. - You!

  - 噢 不是吧 - 你们!

  I'm real sorry about your wedding.

  那个婚礼真的实在对不起

  - I'm going to kill you and your little pig! - Gotta go.

  - 我要杀了你和那只猪! - 我得走了

  Let's go! That way! That way!

  快走! 这边! 这边!

  - That's my cart! - Move! Move!

  - 那是我的车! - 快走! 快走!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556947.html