羊皮卷之八(2)(在线收听

Today I will surpass every action which I performed yesterday.

今天我要超越昨天的成就。

I will climb today's mountain to the utmost of my ability

我要竭尽全力攀登今天的高峰,

yet tomorrow I will climb higher than today,

明天更上一层楼。

and the next will be higher than tomorrow.

然后一天一天地进步。

To surpass the deeds of others is unimportant;

超越别人并不重要,

to surpass my own deeds is all.

超越自己才是最重要的。

Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.

今天我要加倍重视自己的价值。

And just as the warm wind guides the wheat to maturity,

春风吹熟了麦穗,

the same winds will carry my voice to those who will listen and my words will announce my goals.

风声也将我的声音吹往那些愿意聆听者的耳畔。我要宣告我的目标。

Once spoken I dare not recall them lest I lose face.

君子一言,驷马难追。

I will be as my own prophet

我要成为自己的预言家。

and though all may laugh at my utterances

虽然大家可能嘲笑我的言辞,

they will hear my plans,

但会倾听我的计划,

they will know my dreams;

了解我的梦想,

and thus there will be no escape for me

因为我无处可逃,

until my words become accomplished deeds.

直到兑现了诺言。

Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.

今天我要加倍重视自己的价值。

I will commit not the terrible crime of aiming too low.

我不能放低目标。

I will do the work that a failure will not do.

我要做失败者不屑一顾的事。

I will always let my reach exceed my grasp.

我不停留在力所能及的事上。

I will never be content with my performance in the market.

我不满足于现有的成就。

I will always raise my goals as soon as they are attained.

目标达到后再定一个更高的目标。

I will always strive to make the next hour better than this one.

我要努力使下一刻比此刻更好。

I will always announce my goals to the world.

我要常常向世人宣告我的目标。

Yet never will I proclaim my accomplishments.

但是我决不炫耀我的成绩。

Let the world, instead, approach me with praise

让世人来赞美我的吧,

and may I have the wisdom to receive it in humility.

但愿我能明智而谦恭地接受它们。

Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.

今天我要加倍重视自己的价值。

One grain of wheat when multiplied a hundred fold

一颗麦粒增加数倍以后,

will produce a hundred stalks.

可以变成千株麦苗,

Multiply these a hundredfold, ten times,

再把这些麦苗增加数倍,如此数十次,

and they will feed all the cities of the earth.

它们可以供养世上所有的城市。

Am i not more than a grain of wheat?

难道我不如一颗麦粒吗?

Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.

当我完成这件事,我再接再励。

And when it is done I will do it again, and again, and there will be astonishment

当羊皮卷上的话在我身上实现时,

and wonder at my greatness as the words of these scrolls are fulfilled in me.

世上会惊叹我的伟大。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjszwddtxysy/557040.html