《指环王》精讲06(在线收听

Where's it gone?

跑到哪儿去了?

He's up to something.

他好像在搞什么名堂。

All right, then. Keep your secrets. -What?

好吧 你不说算了。-什么?

But I know you have something to do with it. -Good gracious me.

但是我知道这一定跟你有关。-我的天。

Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of. -Indeed.

在你出现前,巴金斯家族声誊一向都很好。-的确。

Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.

我们从不冒险或犯规。

If you're referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved.

如果你指的是那次恶龙事件,那件事与我无关。

All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.

我只是推了你叔叔一把。

Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace. -Oh, really?

不管怎样,你都正式被列为捣乱分子。-真的吗?

Gandalf! Gandalf! Fireworks, Gandalf! -Gandalf! -Fireworks, Gandalf!

甘道夫!甘道夫!烟火,甘道夫!-甘道夫!-烟火!甘道夫!

Gandalf? I'm glad you're back. -So am I, dear boy. So am I.

甘道夫?-你回来了,我很高兴 -我也是,好孩子。我也是。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557083.html