《指环王》精讲08(在线收听

So you mean to go through with your plan? -Yes, yes. It's all in hand.

你真的要实现你的计划吗?-对,一切都在计划中。

All the arrangements are made. -Oh, thank you.

我全都安排好了。-谢谢你。

Frodo suspects something.

佛罗多起了疑心。

Of course he does. He's a Baggins, not some blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle.

当然了。他是巴金斯家的人不是硬瓶抱腹家的笨小孩。

You will tell him, won't you? -Yes, yes.

你会告诉他吧?-会啦。

He's very fond of you. -I know.

他很爱你。-我知道。

He'd probably come with me if I asked him.

我开口的话,他一定会跟我去。

I think in his heart, Frodo's still in love with the Shire.

但是我想,他还是衷心深爱夏尔的家园。

The woods, the fields. Little rivers.

绿油油的树林和草地。潺潺的溪流。

I am old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin.

我老了,甘道夫。虽然我看起来并不老 但是我的心老了。我的意志变得很薄弱。

Sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.

一切都索然无味就像面包上的奶油涂得不够多。

I need a holiday. A very long holiday.

我需要假期,一个很长的假期。

And I don't expect I shall return. In fact, I mean not to.

我并不打算回来。事实上,我打定主意不回来了。

Old Toby. The finest weed in the Southfarthing.

老托比种的南区最好的烟草。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557085.html