《指环王》精讲10(在线收听

Done! -You're supposed to stick it in the ground.

好了!-你要把它插在地上。

It is in the ground. -Outside! -This was your idea!

插好了呀。-插在外面啦!-都是你出的主意!

Bilbo. Bilbo, watch out for the dragon!

比尔博。比尔博,当心那只飞龙!

Nonsense. There hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years.

说什么傻话,这儿有一千年没出现飞龙了。

That was good. -Let's get another one.

漂亮。-再来一次。

Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took. I might've known.

梅里亚达克·烈酒鹿 皮瑞格林·图克。我就知道。

Speech, Bilbo! Speech! Speech!

致词,比尔博!致词!致词!

My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks, Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers,Bracegirdles, andProudfoots. -Proudfeet!

亲爱的巴金斯家和波芬家图克家和烈酒鹿家万庐伯家,丘伯家吹号者家博哲家抱腹家和傲脚家。-是傲足啦!

Today is my 111th birthday! -Happy birthday!

今天是我111岁生日!-生日快乐!

But alas, eleventh-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Hobbits.

但是111年的时光太短了,我真想多跟你们在一起。

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

我只认识你们之中一小撮人,而我认识的人,很少有值得我喜欲的。

I have things to do.

我要做一件事。

I've put this off far too long.

这件事我拖了太久。

I regret to announce this is the end!

很遗憾我要宣布宴会结束了!

I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye.

我要走了。我要向大家道别。再见了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557131.html