《指环王》精讲19(在线收听

Remember what Bilbo used to say, -it's a dangerous business, Frodo.

我记得比尔博老是说-旅行很危险,佛罗多。

Going out your door, you step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

一旦你出了门上了路,如果你不专心看路谁晓得你会被带到哪里去。

Sam. Wood-elves. They're going to the harbor beyond the White Towers. To the Grey Havens.

山姆。木精灵。他们要去白色要塞外的港湾。要到灰港岸。

They're leaving Middle-earth. -Never to return.

他们要离开中土世界。-不再回来了。

]I don't know why, it makes me sad.

不知道为什么这让我觉得悲伤。

Everywhere I lie there's a dirty great root sticking into my back.

不管我躺在哪里,都有粗粗脏脏的根抵在我背上。

Just shut your eyes, and imagine you're back in your own bed with a soft mattress and a lovely feather pillow.

闭上眼睛,想像你回到自己的床上,上面有柔软的床垫和舒适的羽毛枕头。

It's not working, Mr. Frodo.

没有用的,佛罗多先生。

I'm never going to be able to sleep out here. -Me neither, Sam.

我没办法在野地睡觉。-山姆,我也没办法。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557140.html