《指环王》精讲23(在线收听

I have to leave the Shire.

我一定要离开夏尔。

Sam and I must get to Bree. -Right.

我跟山姆要赶到布理。-没问题。

Bucklebury Ferry. Follow me.

巴寇伯理渡口,跟我来。

Run! This way! Follow me! Run!

快跑!这儿!跟上来!快跑!

Get the rope, Sam!

山姆,快去松开绳子

Frodo! Run, Frodo! -Go! -Hurry!

佛罗多!快跑!佛罗多!-快跑!-快点!

Frodo, come on! Come on! Faster! -Jump!

佛罗多,快跑!-快点!快!-跳呀!

How far to the nearest crossing? -The Brandywine Bridge. 20 miles.

最近的渡桥有多远?-烈酒桥,二十哩。

Come on.

来吧。

What do you want?

你们要什么?

We're heading for the Prancing Pony.

我们要去跃马旅店。

Hobbits. Four Hobbits! What's more, out of the Shire by your talk.

哈比人。四个哈比人!而且还离开你们夏尔。

What business brings you to Bree?

你们来布理有何贵干?

We wish to stay at the inn. Our business is our own.

我们想投宿在旅店里。来干什么是我们的事。

All right, young sir. I meant no offense.

好吧,我不是故意找碴。

It's my job to ask questions after nightfall.

天黑后我就得多问一下。

There's talk of strange folk abroad.

听说附近有怪人游荡。

Can't be too careful.

小心一点比较好。

Out of the way! Watch where you're walking.

小心看路,注意脚步。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557144.html