《指环王》精讲31(在线收听

No. No! Frodo, no. Frodo, don't give in! Not now.

不,不,佛罗多,别死。佛罗多,别放弃!现在不行。

What grace is given me, let it pass to him. Let him be spared. Save him.

请赐我恩典,让他度过灾厄。让他免于死亡。救他。

Where am I?

我在哪里?

You are in the house of Elrond.

你在爱隆王的皇宫。

And it is 1000 in the morning on October 24th, if you want to know.

如果你想知道。现在是10月24日早上10点。

Gandalf! Yes, I'm here.

甘道夫?是的,我在这儿。

And you're lucky to be here too.

你没有死算你幸运。

A few more hours and you would have been beyond our aid.

再过几小时你就没救了。

But you have some strength in you, my dear Hobbit.

但是你的生命力真强,亲爱的哈比人。

What happened, Gandalf?

发生什么事,甘道夫?

Why didn't you meet us?

你怎么没去找我们?

I am sorry, Frodo. I was delayed.

对不起,佛罗多。我有事耽搁了。

A friendship with Saruman is not lightly thrown aside.

你不能随便和萨鲁曼绝交。

One ill turn deserves another. It is over.

别再抗拒了。没有用的。

Embrace the power of the Ring or embrace your own destruction!

你不投靠魔戒就等着灭亡吧!

There is only one Lord of the Ring. Only one who can bend it to his will.

世上只有一个魔戒之王。只有他能够驾驭魔戒。

And he does not share power.

他不会和你分享权利。

So you have chosen death.

所以你选择了死亡。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557152.html