《指环王》精讲57(在线收听

I pass the test.

我通过考验了。

I will diminish and go into the West and remain Galadriel.

我会退隐到西方,继续当凯兰崔尔女王。

I cannot do this alone.

我一个人无法摧毁它。

You are a Ring-bearer, Frodo. To bear a Ring of Power is to be alone.

你是魔戒持有者,佛罗多,持有至尊魔戒就必须孤单一个人。

This is Nenya, the Ring of Adamant.

这是钻石魔戒南雅。

And I am its keeper.

我就是这颗魔戒的持有者。

This task was appointed to you.

这是你的天命。

And if you do not find a way, no one will.

如果你办不到也没有人可以。

Then I know what I must do.

我知道该怎么做了。

It's just. I'm afraid to do it.

只是。我感到害怕。

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

再渺小的人也能改变未来。

Do you know how the Orcs first came into being?

你知道半兽人是怎么来的吗?

They were Elves once.

她们曾经是精灵。

Taken by the Dark Powers tortured and mutilated.

但是却被黑暗力量折磨到不成人形。

A ruined and terrible form of life. And now perfected.

她们是被扭曲的可怕生物。现在达到完美境界。

My fighting Uruk-hai, whom do you serve?

我的强兽人战士,你的主人是谁?

Saruman!

萨鲁曼!

Hunt them down. Do not stop until, they are found.

猎杀他们。找不到绝不罢手。

You do not know pain. You do not know fear.

你们没有痛苦。也没有恐惧。

You will taste Man-flesh!

你们只会杀人!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557526.html