《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 01(在线收听

You ever feel like nothing you do matters?

有没有觉得你做什么事都没意义?

You leave footprints on the beach and somehow they are gone. Like its just today, over again.

像在沙滩上留下的脚印,不知不觉就消失了。就像今天一样,一遍又一遍

They say that your teen years are for making friends and having fun. Which made me feel even worse.

大家都说,青春期就是用来交朋友耍开心。这个说法让我觉得更难过。

Hey, Amy. It's Jake. I'm in your math class.

嗨,Amy。我是Jake,我们一起上数学课的。

Hey do not forget your adult diapers. Yeah right.

嗨,别忘了你的成人纸尿裤。 好吧。

Jake. It's a phone for you.

有你电话。

But that day, everything changed.

但是这天,一切都变了。

Thanks for the ride, Shelly.

谢谢你开车载我,Shelly.

How come you have to go deal with your grandpa?

为什么是你去处理你爷爷的事儿?

My dad, couldn't get out of work

我爸,工作走不开

I didn't think he worked.

我都不知道他还在工作。

You know, I'm... I'm just gonna call grandpa.

你懂的, 我得给我爷爷打个电话。

Hello, this is Abe.

你好,我是Abe。

Hey, it's Jake.

嘿,我是Jake。

No, don't come here. Listen to me. Its not safe! Stay away.

别,别来我这。听我说。不安全!躲远点。

Grandpa, did you take your pills today?

爷爷,今天吃药了么?

The Key! To my gun cabinet... it was in the drawer. And now its gone!

钥匙!我枪盒的钥匙... 本来在抽屉里的。 现在不见了!

Yeah, Dad took it. Alright? For safekeeping. It's okay.

为了安全老爸拿走了。没事的。

Your father wants, I should to fight them without a gun?!

你爸是说,让我赤手空拳的跟他们干?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557582.html