《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 11(在线收听

Kev's just getting our suite ready.

Kev正在准备我们的套房。

While we are waiting, I thought maybe we could go check out the beach.

既然在这等着,不如我们去看看海滩吧。

I thought we'd go to the Children's Home. It the beach where the birds nest?

我们不是去找那个儿童之家的吗?海滩不是鸟类建巢的地方吗?

I...I thought we could check it out real quick

我们去去就回很快的

I could go to the home by myself. And you can, really take your time. And I enjoy it.

我可以自己去儿童之家。你就可以慢慢逛。好好玩了。

Come on. Jakey. You know your mom would freak.

别这样,Jakey,你妈妈知道会疯掉的。

What if we can find someone to take me?

如果我们能找到别人带我呢?

Hey dudes. Dad! I got this.

嘿,朋友。 爸! 我能搞定。

I was just wondering if any of you guys might be interested in taking my son here, to the other side of the island.

你们谁有兴趣带我儿子去岛的另外一边。

So, what are your names?

各位怎么称呼?

I am Worm and this is Epsy Denty. Epsy Bussines.

我是Worm, 这是Epsy Denty。 Epsy Bussines。

I thought you changed that! No!

我还以为你改了呢! 没!

No. You did remember? When Lou said Epsy Bussines made it look like cracked trousers.

不是,你不记得了?Lou不是说Epsy Bussines听起来像条破裤子

Yeah, But she said it sounded like a personal hygiene problem.

是啊,不过她是说听起来像是个个人卫生问题。

Wait, Are these are like nicknames or...

等下,这些名字是外号还是...

stage names of rappers here in Wales. Come on, Worm, show this shank how it/s done.

艺名,威尔士的说唱歌手。来吧,Worm,给这个土鳖秀一段。

What? Now?

啥?现在?

Yes, it is, it is good.

恩,恩,听着不错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557592.html