《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 17(在线收听

Let me help you, Enoch.

我来搭把手,Enoch

Do not bother.

不用费心

Wouldn't want you to interrupt the tea party.

不想打断茶歇

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jake.

节哀顺变,Jake

You know, then?

你也知道了..

I know if Abe were alive.You would have told me you were coming. Shall we take our tea outside?

Abe如果还活着我能感觉到 应该告诉我你要来 我们去外面喝茶吧

Before he died he told me to find you.There was something he wanted me to know.He said you could explain everything.

他死之前让我来找你。他想让我知道些什么事 。 他说你可以解释清楚所有的事情。

That's absolutely true. But there are few things I can't explain.

确实是,不过有些事我也不能解释。

We are in common parlance as peculiar.Fifty-one seconds late, Fiona.

我们,按照通俗说法 奇特 迟了五十一秒,Fiona

Sorry Ms. Peregrine.How many carrots you need for supper?

对不起,佩小姐 晚饭需要多少胡萝卜?

Just one will do.

一根就行。

As I was saying some people are peculiar.

像我前面再说,有些人是奇特的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557598.html