《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 31(在线收听

And you don't seriously think I could do this?

你不会真觉得我能干出这种事情吧?

I think we're done here, sir.

没我们什么事了,先生

Well, can pass on a message for me?

能帮我传个口信么?

Can you tell Dr. Golan that if she hadn't encouraged this cockamamie trip

告诉Golan医生,要不是她建议这个旅行

maybe my son wouldn't be mopping around all day in a derelict house HAVING A GODDAMN BREAKDOWN!Hello?

也许我儿子也不会在个破房子里整日游荡然后彻底崩溃!你好?

Dad, I'm not. I'm fine.

爸,我没事

You're not. You are not fine. Jake.Coming here was a terrible... terrible idea.

不,你有问题,Jake。到这儿来,是个糟糕的主意。

I'm sorry, I lied ..I just...

抱歉,我撒谎了...我只是...

Jassies,set your alarm for eight am.I want to get to the beach early.

Jassies,闹钟定八点。我想早点到海滩。

The rest of the time left on this crapOisland, we're sticking together.

在这个破岛上剩下的时间,我俩一直待一起。

Where are you going?

你这是要去哪?

Downstairs for a drink.

楼下喝一杯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557612.html