《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 32(在线收听

Dearest Peregrine: I don't wish to alarm you...but one of my informants sent me this.

亲爱的佩小姐:我不想吓到你...但是我的一个线人给我送来这个

It would appear that some of Mr. Barron's group were in Black Pool, England.

上面说Barron先生的一些人去了英格兰的Black Pool

"If I recall, Ms. Avocet has a loop there."

我记得,Avocet女士在那有个时间循环。

"Please warn her and suggest that she make a new one right away.Well hidden."

麻烦给她发出警告,建议立刻换个地方。好好藏着。

And take the greatest care yourself. With Love, Abe. January 2016.

自己也要多加小心

Who is ready to hit the beach?

出发去海滩?

Oh my Godness.Unbelievable! I'm right in the middle of a nesting are? What kind of idiot does that?

我的天哪。难以置信!我这是在筑巢地区的中心吗?哪个傻子会这么做?

Actually, the main nesting area is over there.I can show you, if you like.

实际上,主要筑巢区域在那边。我可以带你看看,如果你想去的话。

It's marvelous to meet a fellow birdspotter!John Lamont.

能碰上观鸟族真是太棒了。约翰

Franklyn Portman.This is my son, Jake.

富兰克林,这是我儿子,Jake.

John Newmont.

我是约翰

That's a hell of a camera you got there.

相机很酷啊!

Oh, thank you, is absolutely fantastic.

谢谢,确实很厉害

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557613.html