《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 52(在线收听

Jake, you know what this means, don't you?

Jake,你知道这意味着什么,对吧

You're going to die.

你们就会死。

Thats not what I mean.

我不是这个意思。

We have to get to our own time. But you don't.

我们必须去到我们自己的时间,但不包括你。

You can continue to live in twenty-sixteen.

你就可以在二〇一六年继续生活。

But why would I do that?

但是我为什么要那么做?

If we kill Barron, he'll be gone but time will carry on.

如果我们杀了Barron,他会消失,但是时间会继续。

He won't go to Florida,

他就不会去Florida,

Abe won't die and you can go home.

Abe就不会死,你也可以回家了

I can see my grandpa.

我可以见到我爷爷。

Listen! I can explain everything to them.

听着!我可以解释给他们听。

I can persuade them to take me to the island.

我可以说服他们带我去岛上。

Will you still there? Our old loop's gone... for good.

你还会在那吗?我们老的时间循环已经永远消失了...

We wouldn't see each other again.

我们永远不会再见。

I thought you wanted me to stay

我还以为你希望我留下。

I know you'll choose Abe. If I minded I wouldn't have told you.

我知道你会选择Abe,如果我介意的话就不会告诉你了

So, we found Miss. Avocet's loop on the map yet?

我们在地图上找到Avocet小姐的时间循环了吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557676.html