《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 56(在线收听

Jake, I'm stuck! Hurry up!

Jake,我卡住了!速度!

They are coming!Let's go.Enoch now!Go now!

他们过来了!我们走,Enoch,现在!上!

Can be seen now.Emma! Go!

现在能看到了。Emma!上!

Don't just stand there! Get them!

别傻站着啊,抓住他们!

Alright, good job guys. Time for Step two.

好的,干得好。该进行第二步了

Save the Ms. Peregrine.

拯救佩小姐。

That's... sort of step three. First we've got to deal with Barron.Come on.

那是...差不多第三步吧,我们得先把Barron处理了,快点儿

They should've been back by now. I said it was a trap.

他们应该回来了吧,我说了那是个陷阱。

If that's true, perhaps we should move the Ymbrynes now.

如果是真的,也许我们该立刻转移Ymbrynes。

You are not serious?

你也太不严肃了

Do I not look serious?

我看起来不严肃吗?

Do I not look like a man who has trudged the globe looking for just one more eye to eat

难道不是我 找遍全世界就为了多找一颗眼睛

in hopes of regaining sufficient humanity to return to his research?

为了重获人形 进而继续研究?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557680.html