《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 10(在线收听

Scamander... And you were just in Equatorial Guinea?

斯卡曼德 刚刚从赤道几内亚过来的

I've just completed a year in the field.I'm writing a book about magical creatures.

刚刚完成了一年的实地考察 我正在写一本关于神奇动物的书

Like... an extermination guide?

是关于如何灭绝它们的指南吗

No. A guide to help people understand why we should be protecting these creatures instead of killing them.

不是 是一本帮助大家理解我们为什么要保护这些动物 而不是杀了它们的指南

Goldstein! Where is she? Where is she? Goldstein!

戈德斯坦恩 她人呢 去哪里的 戈德斯坦恩

Goldstein!Did you just butt in on the Investigative Team again?

戈德斯坦恩 你刚刚又去插手调查队的事了吗

Where've you been? What?Where'd she pick you up? Me?

你去哪了 什么 她是在哪里遇见你的 我

Have you been tracking them Second Salemers again?Of course not, sir.

你又去跟踪第二塞勒姆了吗 当然没有 长官

Afternoon, Mr. Graves, sir! Afternoon, Abernathy.

下午好 格雷夫斯先生 长官 下午好 阿伯内西

Mr. Graves, sir, this is Mr. Scamander.

格雷夫斯先生 长官 这是斯卡曼德先生

He has a crazy creature in that case and it got out and caused mayhem in a bank, sir.

他箱子里有个疯狂的动物 跑掉了 在银行引起了骚乱 长官

Let's see the little guy.

我们来看看那个小家伙吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557721.html