《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 13(在线收听

That crazy Niffler thing's on the loose again?It might be.

那只疯狂的嗅嗅又跑出来了吗 可能是吧

Then look for it!Look!His neck's bleeding, he's hurt!Wake up, Mr. NoMaj.

那就快去找它啊 看 他的脖子在流血 他受伤了 醒醒 麻鸡先生

Mercy Lewis, what is that?

梅西·露易丝在上 那是什么东西

Nothing to worry about. That is a Murtlap.

不必担心 这是一只莫特拉鼠

What else have you got in there?You! Hello.

你那里面还装了什么 是你 你好啊

Easy, Mr... Kowalski... Jacob.You can't obliviate him!We need him as a witness.

悠着点 您是 科瓦斯基 雅各布 你不能对他施一忘皆空 我们需要他当证人

I'm sorry, you've just yelled at me the length of New York for not doing it in the first place.

抱歉 但你刚刚还因为我 当时没有对他施咒唠叨了我半天啊

He's hurt! He looks ill!

他受伤了 他看上去很不好

He'll be fine.Murtlap bites aren't serious.

他会没事的 被莫特拉鼠咬了不严重的

I admit that is a slightly more severe reaction than I've seen, but if it was really serious, he'd have...What?

我承认我还没见过这么强烈的反应 但假如真的很严重 他会 怎样

Well, the first symptom would be flames out of his anus... This is balled up!

首先的症状是从肛门喷出火花 真是一团糟

It'll last fortyeight hours at most!

最多只会持续两天

I can keep him if you want me to. Oh, keep him?

假如你愿意我可以带着他 带着他

We don't keep them!

我们不能带着他们

Mr. Scamander, do you know anything about the wizarding community in America?

斯卡曼德先生 你对美国的巫师社群有任何的了解吗

I do know a few things, actually.

我确实略有耳闻

I know you have rather backwards laws about relations with nonmagic people.

我知道你们处理巫师和非魔法人士关系的相关法律还比较落后

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557724.html