《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 14(在线收听

That you're not meant to befriend them, that you can't marry them, which seems mildly absurd to me.

你们不能和他们做朋友 不能和他们结婚 这在我看来有些可笑

Who's going to marry him?

谁会愿意和他结婚啊

You're both coming with me.

你俩都得跟我走

I don't see why I need to come with you.

我不明白为什么我也得跟着你

Help me! I'm dreaming, right?

搭把手 我是在做梦吧

Please. Yeah, I'm tired,

拜托了 没错 我累了

I never went to the bank.

我就没去银行

This is all just some big nightmare, right?

这只是一场噩梦 对吗

For the both of us, Mr. Kowalski.

对我也是噩梦 科瓦斯基先生

And so this is the newsroom. Let's go.

这里就是新闻室了 来吧

Hey, how are you? Make way for the Barebones!

你们好 给巴尔博恩一家让路

Now, they're just putting the papers to bed, as they say.

报纸正在进行所谓的上版备印

Mr. Shaw, sir, he's with the senator.

先生 肖先生正在和参议员谈话

Never mind that, Barker, I wanna see my father!

行了 巴克 我要见我父亲

I'm so sorry, Mr. Shaw, but your son insisted.

很抱歉 肖先生 但您儿子坚持要进来

Father, you're going to want to hear this.

父亲 您一定不会想错过这个的

I've got something huge!

我找到了个大新闻

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557725.html