《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 15(在线收听

Your brother and I are busy here, Langdon.

你哥哥和我正忙着呢 兰登

Working on his election campaign.

在忙他竞选的事

We don't have time for this.

我们没时间听这个

This is Mary Lou Barebone from the New Salem Preservation Society,

这位是玛丽·卢·巴尔博恩 她来自新塞勒姆慈善社

and she's got a big story for you!

她给您带来了个大新闻

Oh, she has, has she?

可不是嘛

There's strange things going on all over the city.

全市各处都发生了奇怪的事情

The people behind this, they are not like you and me.

造成这一切的人 他们和你我不同

This is witchcraft, don't you see.

这是巫术 您看不出来吗

Langdon. She doesn't want any money.

兰登 她不要报酬

Then either her story is worthless, or she's lying about the cost.

那么不是她的故事是假的 就是她不要报酬的话是假的

Nobody gives away anything valuable for free, Langdon.

没人会给你免费的午餐 兰登

You are right, Mr. Shaw.

您说的没错 肖先生

What we desire is infinitely more valuable than money.

我们渴求远比金钱更宝贵的东西

It's your influence.

您的影响力

Millions of people read your newspapers and they need to be made aware about this danger.

上百万人订阅您发行的报纸 得有人让他们意识到面前的危机

The crazy disturbances in the subway, just look at the pictures!

地铁灾难事件 您看看照片就知道了

I'd like you and your friends to leave.

请你和你的朋友们马上离开

No, you're missing a trick here.

不 你怎么就不明白

Just look at the evidence. Really.

睁眼看看这些事实 闹够了吗

Langdon, just listen to Father and go. And...

兰登 听父亲的话 走吧

Take the freaks with you.

把这些怪胎也一起带走

This is Father's office, not yours. Okay.

这是父亲的办公室 不是你的 好吧

And I'm sick of this every time I walk in here...

我实在受够了 每次我一进来

That's it. Thank you.

够了 麻烦你们离开

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557726.html