《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 48(在线收听

Didn't you tell me you had another sister?

你不是说你还有个妹妹吗

Please help me.

求你救救我

Where's your other sister,

你妹妹在哪

Credence? Please, help me.

克雷登斯 求你救救我

The little one? Where did she go? Please...

你的小妹妹 她去哪了 求你了

Your sister's in grave danger.

你妹妹现在很危险

We need to find her.

我们得找到她

What is this place? Ma adopted Modesty out of here. From a family of twelve.

这是哪 妈妈在这里收养了她 她家里当时有十二个人

She misses her brothers and sisters.

她很想念他的兄弟姐妹

She still talks about them.

时常提起他们

Where is she?

她现在在哪

I don't know.

我不知道

You're a Squib, Credence.

你是个哑炮 克雷登斯

I could smell it off you the minute I met you.

从我第一次遇见你 我就知道

What?

什么

You have magical ancestry, but no power.

你有魔法血统 可你无法施展

But you said you could teach me.

你说过你会教我

You're unteachable.

你是朽木不可雕也

Your mother's dead. That's your reward.

你母亲的死 就是对你的奖赏

I'm done with you.

我受够你了

Modesty? Modesty.

莫德丝蒂 莫德丝蒂

There's no need to be afraid.

不必害怕

I'm here with your brother, Credence.

有我和你哥哥克雷登斯在

Out you come, now.

出来吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557759.html