《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 55(在线收听

So sorry, sorry!

很抱歉 对不起

Dear Mr. Kowalski, you are wasted in a canning factory.

亲爱的科瓦斯基先生 您在罐头厂实在是大材小用

Please take these Occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery.

请把这些鸟蛇的蛋壳作为点心屋的担保

A wellwisher.

一位好心人

It's been... Hasn't it?

这几天 我也觉得

Listen, Newt, I wanted to thank you.

听着 纽特 我要感谢你

What on earth for?

为什么感谢我

Well, you know, if you hadn't said all those nice things to Madam Picquery about me,

你知道的 要不是你替我跟皮奎里女士说好话

I wouldn't be back on the investigative team now.

我现在也不可能重新成为傲罗

Well, I can't think of anyone that I'd rather have investigating me.

非要被调查的话被任何人都不如被你调查好

Try not to need investigating for a bit. I will.

最好还是尽量别被调查吧 我会的

Quiet life for me from now on.

从今以后我想过安定的生活

Back to the Ministry.

回去之后

Deliver my manuscript. I'll look out for it.

我会发表我的作品 我很期待

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

《神奇动物在哪里》

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557766.html