《欢乐好声音》精讲 13(在线收听

For the last time, Miss crawly, I'm not going to fire you

最后再说一次 凯莉太太 我不会解雇你的

Now, would you pull yourself together and please blow that nose of yours

现在 请你振作起来还有擤一下你的鼻涕

No, no, no, not in here, blow it outside.

不不不 别在这 到外面去擤

I'm sorry, Mr Moon. Thank you. Buster, what do you expect? She's like 200 years old

抱歉 月伯乐先生 谢谢伯乐 你在想什么呢 她大概有两百岁了吧

Eddie, please look if your folks could just loan me the money until.. $100000? Buster, come on

艾迪 听着你 你父母能不能先借我点钱 我一定还..十万美元 伯乐 你在开玩笑吗

Hoo! I gotta think, I've gotta think...I've gotta think I've got to come up with a solution.

呼 我再想想 我再想想 我再想想 我得想出办法来

Look maybe it's time to stop thinking and it's time to just move on

听着 也许是时候停下来 是时候向前看了

I mean this theater of yours, you could get some decent money for it, and I don't know maybe we could do something together

我的意思是 也许你可以把你那剧院卖了换一点钱 而且 我也不知道 也许我们可以一起做点什么

What? What sit around playing video games?

做什么 坐在一起玩电子游戏吗

Do you know what that is? Uh, it's a bucket?

你知道那个是什么吗 一个水桶

Yes, and do you know why I have this bucket?

对 那你知道为什么我会放这个水桶在这吗

'Cause the roof is leaking?

因为你的房顶漏水

No, that's the bucket for the leak

不是 那个水桶才是用来接漏水的

I have this one 'cause it belonged to my father

我放这个水桶在这 是因为它属于我父亲

Every day for 30 years he worked his tail off washing cars, just so I could buy this place

他30年如一日拼命的刷车 所以我才能买下这个地方

Every day, Eddie. Just for me

每一天 艾迪 都是为了成就如今的我

Sounds like a great dad. So how do you want to handle this?

听起来他是个伟大的父亲 所以 你要怎么解决这件事

Oh, Mr Moon, I got Judith from the bank holding on line two again

哦 月伯乐先生 银行的朱迪思又从二号线打电话进来了

Well, there's only one thing I can do

那 我只能做一件事了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558322.html