《欢乐好声音》精讲 25(在线收听

So, what, you live in the pool house now?

那么 你现在是住在这个泳池别墅里咯

Yeah, my folks want me to be more, you know, independent I guess

是啊 亲戚们都希望我更加 你懂的 更独立吧

They even hooked me up with this life coach dude

他们甚至让生活导师来管教我

Life coach? Yeah

生活导师 是的

I guess he's gonna help me find my purpose in life

我猜他想帮助我找到人生目标

I thought I had one but it turns out it wasn't the right one or something, I don't know

我觉得我已经有了 但是事实证明这好像不是正确的目标 我也不知道

Anyway, he's got me on this whole schedule thing

总之 他让我一直都做这些规划好的事情

It's like mondays take out the recycling;

比如 周日 把垃圾拎出去

Tuesdays mow the lawn; Wednesdays go visit Nana;

周二 剪草坪 周三 去见奶奶

Thursdays clean the pool

周四 清洁泳池

It's like don't we have people to do all of this stuff?

搞得就像没人来为我们做这些一样

Back up

倒回去

Your Nana is still alive?

你的奶奶还在世

Oh yeah

哦 是的

And she's rich right?

她很有钱 对吗

She's loaded

她可谓是腰缠万贯

But trust me you don't want to go near my Nana

但你得听我的劝 别打我奶奶的主意

She is one mean sheep

她是个铁公鸡

Good. Lower the moon

非常好 把月亮放下来一点

Coffee? Thank you, miss crawly

要咖啡吗 谢谢 凯莉太太

Okay, that's normal

正常情况

Just needs a knock

再轻轻点一下

See? You're getting it

看 你做到了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558334.html