Scene 420 开场(在线收听

Scene 420 开场

❶ 感谢各位的出席。Thanks for your participation.

同类表达 Thank you all for attending.

❷ 欢迎出席此次会议。Welcome to our meeting.

同类表达 I'd like to express my welcome to all of you. 欢迎大家的到来。

I would like to express my welcome to all the participants here. 欢迎在座的各位与会者。

❸ 让我们一起欢迎史密斯先生的到来。Please join me in welcoming Mr.Smith.

同类表达 I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Mr. Smith. 我想对史密斯先生的到来表示热烈欢迎。

❹ 很荣幸地欢迎史密斯先生。It's a pleasure to welcome Mr. Smith.

同类表达 I'd like to take a moment to introduce our new manager. 我想花一些时间来介绍一下我们的新经理。

❺ 我们有幸邀请到史密斯先生为我们致开场词。It's our honor to invite Mr.Smith to open the discussion.

❻ 现在我宣布会议正式开始。Now I will call the meeting to order.

同类表达 If we're all here, let's get started. 如果大家都到齐了,会议现在就开始。

❼ 很遗憾,怀特先生由于生病今天无法和我们一起开会了。Unfortunately, Mr. White will not be with us today because he is sick.

同类表达 I'm afraid Mr. White can't be with us today. 恐怕怀特先生今天无法与我们一起开会了。

❽ 确保所有人都来齐了。Make sure we have everybody.

同类表达 Make sure everyone is here. 确保所有人都到齐了。

Is everybody here? 大家都到了吧?

❾ 还有一些人没到。There are still some latecomers.

同类表达 Some people still didn't arrive. 还有一些人没到。

We can wait for the latecomers a bit longer. 我们可以再等一会儿还没到的人。

❿ 南希将担任会议记录。Nancy will be taking minutes.

同类表达 Let's go over the minutes of the last meeting. 我们回顾一下上次的会议记录。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/567122.html